Covid-19 What We are Doing
We Are Open with a New Way of Doing Business!
With the health and safety of our customers, team members and communities in mind, Crown Auto Group continues to do our part to keep you and your loved ones safe and give our customers peace of mind.
We are following the province-wide mask mandate for all public-facing employees. This means when you are in a public area of the dealership (ie. lounge, showroom, service drive thru etc), our staff will continue to wear a face mask. Customers must also wear a mask (still being supplied at entrance doors) when entering the building.
All COVID 19 protocols in the dealerships will remain in place, including:
- social distancing procedures (Plexiglass partitions, floor spacing, chairs removed, etc).
- customer test drives without salespeople.
- logging customer contact info upon entry to the dealership.
- regular sanitization of new vehicles/trades/service vehicles and common surfaces.
While our showrooms are open normal hours, we do continue to encourage guests to make a sales appointment so that we can properly control traffic for everyone’s safety. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 269-9551 and we can book a showroom visit/test drive appointment for you.
As well, we continue to offer our buy from home option for guest’s convenience. This works as follows:
- We are open 24/7 online. If you see a vehicle of interest, or would like us to help you in your vehicle search, you can click the “Buy from Home option” on our website, email email@example.com or call (204) 269-9551.
- One of our product advisors can do a Facetime/live video walk-through of the vehicle of your choice to help you with any specific questions you might have.
- If the vehicle is everything you’ve hoped for, we will get a copy of your driver’s license and deliver the vehicle to your home (fully cleaned and sterilized) for a complimentary no-obligation test drive.
- If you want to trade in your vehicle, we can also provide a complimentary appraisal.
- We will review payment options and finalize your deal via phone – the vehicle will then be held for you with a deposit on your credit card.
- We will send you a virtual credit application so you can complete your finance/lease application online. Your finance manager can review your finance and insurance options with you in person or on the phone.
- We can deliver the paperwork and vehicle for you to sign. Or, we can arrange for you to sign the paperwork in-store, in a sanitized office or delivery pod.
Here are several contact-free options for receiving a factory recommended maintenance or repair done on your vehicle without having to come inside our dealerships:
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Call or go on-line to book your service appointment
- Crown Auto Group service staff will contact you one day before your drop-off to confirm that all your information including e-mail, and contact information is correct.
You can choose to:
- Drop-off your vehicle at the Crown Service Department, utilizing the envelope and drop box option.
- Check in person with one of our advisors on contactless drop-off options.
If choosing contactless drop-off:
- We will contact you to confirm which services you wish to authorize on your vehicle.
- We update you with the progress on your vehicle, and also let you know once everything has been completed.
- Crown Auto Group will sanitize your vehicle for your safety before you arrive to pick it up.
Home Pick Up & Delivery
- Give us a call at (204) 269-9551 to schedule a pick-up of your vehicle from your desired location.
- We will pick-up your vehicle and bring it to Crown Auto Group for the factory recommended service or repairs.
- You are updated throughout the process, and in regards to its completion time.
- We sanitize your vehicle for your safety before returning it back to you.
Sales: Monday & Tuesday 9am-9pm, Wednesday – Saturday 9am-6pm
Service/Parts: Monday – Saturday 8am-5pm
Please note that we continue to be open on Saturday to allow some flexibility to our customers that are working different shifts and schedules.
We are taking several measures to ensure everyone is kept safe: Our janitorial teams and staff are disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the dealership such as desks, phones, door handles, debit machines and chair arms throughout the day.
- All employees, within 6ft of another person, are required to wear face masks. Guests must wear masks inside any Crown dealership. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you upon entry to our dealership.
- We have drawn a line around desks in order to keep in place a social distance of 1-2m in place. And, we’ve added shields between desks as we appreciate your help in keeping this safe distance with us.
- We are using plastic steering wheel covers, and sanitizing door handles and shifters, when moving vehicles for all departments including shuttles and courtesy vehicles.
- Employees, who are showing signs of illness, are being asked to stay at home and follow the instructions from Shared Health Manitoba.
- Shuttles have been temporarily discontinued.
- We are encouraging guests to arrange for their own transportation, after dropping off their vehicle for service, instead of waiting in our guest lounges.
Thank you for your business in the past and we look forward to serving you now and in the future. Please take care of yourself and each other.
President and CEO Crown Auto Group