Acura Certified Pre-Owned Isn’t Much Different Than New
Brad Chandler, the Sales manager at Crown Acura, has been a part of the Dilawri Group since 2006. When Brad talks about the Acura, smart people listen.
In fact, I couldn’t think of a better person to talk to when it comes to my curiosity about the Acura Certified Pre-Owned program. What makes an Acura Certified Pre-Owned vehicle better than any old everyday used car.
“Most pre-owned vehicles go through a 45-point inspection,” Chandler said with a laugh. “Our vehicles are put through a 125-point Manufacturer-specified inspection.
“It might be a pre-owned vehicle, but it looks and drives like a brand new car. They’ve even got that new car smell. And the warranty – a seven-year/130,000 kilometre Transferable Acura Certified Warranty with the Optional Comprehensive Warranty – is incredible. When you drive it off the lot, you feel you’ve purchased a brand new car.”
Chandler isn’t kidding Consider this list:
- You get an exclusive selection of Premium Acura vehicles with a CarProof report.
- You get the customer seven-day/1,000 km Exchange Privilege.
- You get 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- You get Preferred Financing Options through Acura Financial Services
- And you get a three-month SiriusXM Select Plan with an option to extend.
- On an Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, any component that falls below Acura standards is replaced with a genuine Acura part or restored to like-new condition.
- And remember, only select vehicles qualify for this program. To ensure long-term durability and performance, an Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle must be a Canadian, late-model Acura and be screened for any body or frame repairs.
High performance definitely meets first-class luxury and comfort and as Brad Chandler knows better than anyone, that’s always been the Acura standard and Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are no exception.
The Dilawri Automotive Group
Founded in 1984 by Ashok Dilawri, the Dliawri Automotive Group has more than 400 employees and includes seven Winnipeg-based car dealerships. It also provides customers with the Waverly Auto Mall (WAM) Collision Center, a 24-bay glass, paint and auto body center; D-MAX, a 14-bay detailing center; and GAS Performance, a specialty aftermarket and performance accessory showroom with the largest inventory of custom wheels and tires in Winnipeg. The Dilawri Automotive Group has been named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.